1. State the order of hierarchy in the French Feudal society. Explain the factors that have contributed to the discontent of the Borguise.
2. Explain the background and present factors that has contributed towards the rise of Napoleon Bonarparte to become the French Emperor in 1799. Describe the achievements of Napoleon when he was at the height of his power.
3. Within liberalism, nationalism and industrialism, industrialism can be highlighted as the most dynamic factor behind the eruptions of 1848 Revolution.
4. What are the factors that had caused the revolutions of 1848? Give your evaluation to the most dynamic factor behind those revolutions.
5. How did Bismarck successfully bring peace to Europe within the 20 years of his career as a Chancellor of Germany? Give your arguments.
6. Evaluate the effectiveness of the Bismarck ‘real politic’ policy as a weapon towards his domestic and foreign policy.
7. What do you understand by the phrase ‘The Eastern Question’? Analyze the roles and the reactions of Great Powers regarding the Bosnia-Herzegovina 1875-1878 conflict.
8. Explain the issues that had caused the Bosnie-Herzegovina Revolt in 1875-1878. What were the importance of Bosnia-Herzegovina to the Great Powers?
9. Discuss the decline of the Romanov dynasty prior to the outbreak of the Russian Revolution of 1905. How far do you agree that the weaknesses of Tsar Nicholas II administration were the major factor leading to the 1905 Revolution?
10. Discuss the sources of discontent and dissappointment among the various groups of the Russian masses over the century preceding the Russian Revolution of 1905. Which group played a more dominant role in the revolution.
Tugasan ini sebenarnya kami pernah buat sebelum ini cuma mungkin soalannya diubah-ubah setiap semester. Namun kehendak soalan sebenarnya adalah hampir sama setiap semester.